[Nitro] Lighttpd and Fastcgi, innovative work flow

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Mon Jan 8 07:00:57 EST 2007

Hi,

> This works on my system both with the gem and with the Ubuntu package. I
> still wonder why I have to require 'socket' on my own.

I have no idea.  I looked at my code, at nitros, and I wonder why I don't
get bitten by that.
It might be the memcached code, though I can't be sure of that.

George, could you add the `require 'socket'` at the start of the fcgi.rb?
I's so minor I don't even want to make a patch for it.  :P

Anyway, glad you got it to work, Malte!  Thanks for the description how
you did it, I'm sure it'll help someone.

Do I have permission to copy your guidelines and put them up on the lighttpd
tip on Oxyliquit?

Jo

--
Feel the love