[Nitro] Dir structure

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:27:44 EST 2007

On 2/27/07, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok,
> point taken, but I would like to keep Og simpler. There are so many
> things that could be implemented as mixins I don't want to include
> everything in the default distribution. I will think about this a bit
> more. I will most probably keep an Og namespace for mixins as you
> suggest.

On possibility might be to create an Og Extras project - with things
like Taggable and Orderable - possibly even OptimisticLocking - so
that straight Og remains simple, but there's all kinds of features
available for Og client devs.

Oh, sorry for jargon: a CLI is a command line interface.  Basically,
I'm developing it for anything that's more complicated than a simple
script, but that doesn't really make sense as a web app.  Eventually,
it could be the basis of rapid GUI development, too, but that's still
a pipe dream.