[Nitro] Dir structure

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 05:14:06 EST 2007

On 2/27/07, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> But does really Taggable or Orderable belong to Og?

Well, looking at mixin/taggable.rb and mixin/orderable.rb, yes.  I
don't see any references to anything actually web related in either,
and neither make any sense without Og.

Give an example: I've got a library I've been working on, not ready
for limelight yet, that builds CLIs.  I've written an app that uses
that and Og to manage some personal databases.  It makes perfect sense
to me to use Taggable for that sort of application.  But I can't
imagine building a Nitro app with Taggable but not Og.  (Although it's
a stretch to picture Nitro without Og in the first place.)