[Nitro] Dir structure

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:29:40 EST 2007

My frank opinion is that Og is too useful to couple tightly with
Nitro.  I'd vote for decoupling the two libraries entirely - possibly
to the point of having separate projects.  As a consequence, while I
think it makes sense for mixins that help all of Nitro out to be in
/nitro/something (model seems misleading - support?  mixins?), I'd
like to see Og specific mixins in og somewhere.  If necessary, promote
shared modules to Facets, perhaps, or examine why Og and Nitro share a
module.  Perhaps two separate modules makes more sense - although
that's a completely unfounded opinion without an example to hand.

Judson