[Nitro] Glue -> Facets

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:14:46 EST 2007

I think I have told you about this before: The current organization of
facets is great. The only thing I would improve is to get to replace:

facet/*
facets/core/*
facets/more/*

with

core/*
more/*

So I really would like to ask you to postpone the re-organization for a
little bit. Move the aforementioned files to facets so I can get rid of Glue
and both projects (Nitro and Facets) can move forward. What do you think?

-g.

http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr
http://www.joy.gr