[Nitro] Og threaded mode leak.

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sun Feb 25 13:08:45 EST 2007

> Jonathan, thanks for the detailed description. I will have a look at this.
> Btw, the get_store method is altered, this is not my initial implementation.
> Nitro would restore the store after each request (the last command in the
> request handling loop in adapters). Some patch must have altered the code.
> In any case I will have a look at this.

yes, that code has been altered by me.  Before it was impossible for more than
one store to co-exist (I made some extensive tests back then).  For example
it put stores back into the wrong pool which took me a night to find that out.

But I didn't alter the way it basically works, just the 'putting back'.  The
original 'strategy' is still what it was  (unless I really made a mistake
there o.O).

Feel the love