[Nitro] Interesting web framework article

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:06:36 EST 2007

I agree, Rack seems to reimplement a lot of stuff that nitro already does.
However, as I would like to minimize the code that I have to maintain, I
will consider this again in the near future (in March). There are some more
important changes to be done at the moment. I would like to finish with my
changes on Nitro to  work a bit on Og.

regards,
George.

http://blog.gmosx.com