[Nitro] Og, adapting postgresql to reorgnaization

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Feb 21 08:42:12 EST 2007

Hi,

just trying to get postgresql and sqlite working fully with the
reorganized Og by Judson Lester (I hope you read this).

I've got it running so far, but hit a wall with overriding og_insert().

Postgresql needs differently ordered og_insert (first
.last_insert_id and then .exec("INSERT")  )

First I just overrode the original og_insert, psql works fine, all
testcases go green.

But this prevents different og_insert implementations for different
stores.  Now my question:  how do we best provide a way (for store
creators) to override specific functions?

Jo

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png