[Nitro] Facets command bug

transfire at gmail.com transfire at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:52:34 EST 2007

On Feb 20, 10:48 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.8.49....
> hey you are releasing new versions  daily? ;-)

You can thank Tyler Rick for this one. He's been doing some nice work
on Facets and Ratchets. He made some great improvements/bug-fixes to
command.rb which were worth the new release.

Btw, I just set up a new google group for facets-universal.

I'm going to start using that list a lot more, because I want to start
thinking about Facets 2.0+. So Nitro developers, please keep an eye on