[Nitro] [Og] expected behaviour?

pedro gutierrez pedro.gutierrez at netcourrier.com
Fri Feb 16 05:39:39 EST 2007

Ok, I was just wondering what is the expected behaviour. Maybe that's
not a bug, as Og offers transparent persistence.
However, I will try to remove og/relation/refers_to.rb:65 from my
local copy of og, and see what happens.
Thanks for the clue, and congratulations for such a nice job you guys
are doing with nitro and og!