[Nitro] uninitialized constant OgAdminController::Scaffolding

Gerald Ebberink g.h.p.ebberink at nclr.nl
Fri Feb 16 04:19:40 EST 2007

Hello everybody,

First of all I really like the idea of nitro, but somehow I can't seem to
get much of it in working order.

I have made two nice model classes and a small controller also I have
included the admin part.

Now if I go to http://localhost:9000/admin/og

And click on any of the links I get  :"uninitialized constant
OgAdminController::Scaffolding"

What does this error mean and how can I get rid of it..

Also I'm trying the screen casts, and I can't even get those to work

Sorry for my bad English, It is not my native tongue.

Kind regards,

Gerald

P.S. nitroproject.org seems to be broken, a lot of (error)'s like /blog
etc..

P.P.S I'm not able to create an account on nitroproject

Gerald Ebberink
Laser Technician

 <http://www.nclr.nl> NCLR B.V.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PO+box+2662%2CEnschede+7500CR%2CThe+Netherlan