[Nitro] Darcs troubles

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:58:24 EST 2007

The relation of Nitro/Gen will be the same as the relation between
Rails/ActionPack.

Nitro will be a super-framework combining Gen (Web framework), Og (Orm),
Facets (Infrastructure).
Nitro will be customized by using Plugins (nitro_nhtml, nitro_mailer,
etc...)

makes sense?

-g.

I think it's great! But... I don't really get the Nitro/Gen split. It

--
http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr