[Nitro] render.rb stange methods

transfire at gmail.com transfire at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 15:41:14 EST 2007

On Feb 10, 10:37 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was suprised to see these two entries at the top of this list:
>
> >    "Glue", "ORMSupport"
>
> > How are they methods!?
>
> no idea... very strange indeed...
>
> I discovered this b/c I'm getting an error
>

> >   undefined method `mount_path' for Nitro::Context:Class
>
> > for the first line of render:
>
> >   path = "#{self.class.mount_path}/#{path}".squeeze('/') unless path
> > =~ /^\//
>
> self.class should be a controller not a context. how are you calling
> render() ?

via #build -- I've been working on implementing the Facets builder.

  def index
    build do
      h1 "Hello World"
      build_form( :object=> mymodel )
    end
  end

the build_form method routes to FormBuilder#form which it gets by
including FormHelper.

I'm wondering if the fact that the new builder uses
instance_eval(&builder_block) is going to be a problem?

T.