[Nitro] Ratchets releases: projectinfo, exacto, autorake

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sat Feb 10 04:56:28 EST 2007

> and thanks for your great work. I am wondering if you could help the Nitro
> project and provide soem autorake files for Nitro and Og. Epscially this
> rake publish thing would be nice to have!

oh yes yes, a Rakefile, to also let these tests run on Firebrigade:

This I guess only looks that way, because it doesn't know how to run our
tests.  With a Rakefile that won't be a problem anymore.

Only thing with Rake tests is, that it runs them in a single 'run', where
some tests interfere with one another.  A while back I minimized those
interferances, but I think some are still there.

Feel the love