[Nitro] [OG] eval and style

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:31:55 EST 2007

> What sort of errors are you getting?  I know that the new write_attr
> wasn't working with the old adaptors - mysql.rb had to be updated.
> But the update is really simple.

I am using mysql. this is the error I am getting:

DEBUG: Rendering '/'.
DEBUG: SELECT COUNT(*) AS COUNT FROM oglink WHERE live = 1
DEBUG: SELECT * FROM oglink WHERE live = 1 ORDER BY create_time DESC LIMIT
20
ERROR: wrong number of arguments (2 for 0)
ERROR: /home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/store/sql.rb:1114:in `og_read'
/home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/store/sql.rb:1114:in `read_all'
/home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/adapter/mysql/override.rb:17:in `each_row'
/home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/adapter/mysql/override.rb:16:in `each_row'
/home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/store/sql.rb:1112:in `read_all'
/home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/store/sql.rb:374:in `find'
/home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/entity.rb:266:in `all'

-g.

On 2/5/07, Judson Lester <nyarly at gmail.com> wrote:

> Feel free to benchmark it.  It probably possible to find some middle
> ground, where a eval-able string gets created for the class, and
> og_insert does the eval-ing.  Something like that.

Judson

http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr
http://www.joy.gr