[Nitro] [OG] eval and style

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:28:24 EST 2007

Feel free to benchmark it.  It probably possible to find some middle
ground, where a eval-able string gets created for the class, and
og_insert does the eval-ing.  Something like that.

What sort of errors are you getting?  I know that the new write_attr
wasn't working with the old adaptors - mysql.rb had to be updated.
But the update is really simple.

Judson