[Nitro] reap name 4 rake project

Michael Fellinger manveru at weez-int.com
Sun Feb 4 20:24:09 EST 2007

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 05:23:48 +0900, <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2:30 pm, "George Moschovitis" <george.moschovi... at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I would say keep reap.... but 4rake is ok too, choose what you want!
>
> I don't want, so I can't choose.

I'm for reap

The obvioius benefit, it's shorter ;)
Also, not sure how hoe solves it, they use the rake-command... and i
really don't like that solution.
4rake doesn't tell me much, i know it's something for rake, but no idea
what...
reap is more like "let's reap some benefits/results/boon" :)

ok, names are always very opinionated, a negative point for reap is the
bad searchability, though 'reap ruby' should come up with decent results
it will take longer to climb the top-10...

so, let's ask ruby:

   %w[reap 4rake][rand(2)]
   # "4rake"

wonderful :)

> Clearly this is the lie of the Vulcan. For a completely logical life
> would be so fraut with uncertaintly that nothting whatsoever could be
> done. Sigh. Is that the problem, am I a Vulcan?

Half vulcan, half human, like tuvok :)