[Nitro] Simpler configuration method?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 12:28:48 EST 2007

> I agree! What's being done presently is using a class/module as a
> global variable store. This is good case of how Ruby can somtimes be
> too flexible for it's own good. If you want globals then use a global
> var. eg.
>
>   $nitro.server.root_dir = my_dir

this is *exactly* what I have said...

But I still think this probaly could be done better (albiet with a
> little more work) w/o globals via IOC.

I think IOC will make things unnecessarily complicated...

Anyway, I will not   touch the current configuration system for the time
being (until someone suggests a clearly better alternative).

-g.

--
http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr