[Nitro] [OG] eval and style

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 05:30:37 EST 2007

Hello,

the attached patch does not apply :(

darcs apply rw_attr.patch seems to enter an infinite loop...

Perhaps I have many not committed changes... I just pushed my latest changes
(please note that it contains the initial, raw version of a new RESTful
dispatcher) so please try to send me your patch against the latest repo and
I will try to apply it again.

sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your time.

regards,
George.

http://blog.gmosx.com
http://cull.gr