[Nitro] [OG] eval and style

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:48:01 EST 2007

On 2/2/07, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does this patch work? I applied it and get a bunch of errors...

To be honest, darcs is not my most proficient version control system.
I think it works...  the code it comes from is in my current og dev
library.

> another thing, why are read/write_attr defined twice?

As I said, there are some stray methods.  I'll go through and clean it
up, see what I can strip out.  Would you say that tc_store.rb tests
sql.rb thoroughly?  I don't want to introduce a huge break by deleting
an important method.

> I am attaching the slightly changed version for you to work on...

Thanks, I'll put it in place of my existing sql.rb

Regarding style, I've switched my editor config over to never use tabs
for indents.  Is the lack of indent inside the first module a project
style issue as well?

Judson