[Nitro] [OG] eval and style

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 22:59:33 EST 2007

On 2/1/07, transfire at gmail.com <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just fix aspects.rb in your local install while you work on it, when
> your pretty sure it's working right let me know and I'll patch facets
> and make a new release. Usually I can have that done in a day.

Sounds good to me.  Quick question about Aspect::wrap, though.  If a
class has been Aspect::wrap'd, and you wrap it again, you'll get a
stack overflow error when those methods get called.  On the other
hand, from what I can see, wrap puts the advice code around the
methods when it's called; my impression therefore is that AOP on
subclasses can't take.  Is this the right venue to talk about that?

Judson