[Nitro] reap name 4 rake project

transfire at gmail.com transfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:01:50 EST 2007

One of my infamous "please help me name this damn thing" posts....

Alright, after lot of wrestling I've finally come to a conclusion and
converted all my build tools to bonofide Rake tasks, along with an
automator the sets these tasks up automatically based on one's
ProjectInfo file (talk about coming full circle!) . I'm going to
release the ProjectInfo class as a separate project (maybe others can
build tools that key off of it too) and it will be a subrpoject of a
larger project called Ratchets. Though I'm not sure if it will be
"projectinfo.gem" or just "pinfo.gem" (opinions?) Anyway, I'm
wondering what to call the project with these tasks? (Which will also
be a subproject of Ratchets, btw) Should I stick with 'reap' even
though the tasks are now for rake? Or should I use the new code name
I've been developing them under, '4rake'. Or is there some other name
that would be better? I like 'reap' b/c it's what I had been using --
those already aware of it will recognize it. But I also like '4rake' b/
c... well, b/c it's pretty dang obvious what it is for ;-)

Suggestions?

Thanks,
T.