[Nitro] Nitroproject.org

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Feb 1 10:17:02 EST 2007

> Together with kotrin from #nitro we had planned a page for static
> documentation already.  The design is already finished, and the domain
> is supposed to be nitro-doc.com/org.

kotrin enabled the doc page again after I bugged him, many thanks!

As you can see, 'everything' is in place, just the docs are missing.

I would love, when everyone (even you, silent listener) could think
of at least one part he would like documented and respond here.

We could make a Table-Of-Contents first, then start filling it with
Nitro 0.42 information.

After that, kotrin can work on implementing some kind of versioning
system, so it'll be ready when 0.43 gets released.

kotrin unfortunately doesn't know much about Nitro, so he's not
that much of a doc writer.  But as with me, he perfers a static
documentation over wikis.  I love the work he's done already.

So, we don't want to make Georges work look 'bad' or anything, we want
to provide a 'habitat' around Nitro, so George can concentrate on
Nitro and Og, and doesn't have to worry about (error) popping up on
his pages diverting his attention away from the latest greatest
features.  ~_~

Feel the love