[Nitro] Nitroproject.org

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:43:51 EST 2007

Dear devs,

In February I would like to introduce a new version of the
Nitroproject.orgsite. I want the
Nitroproject.org site to be a central component of the Nitro experience:

* It will host the documentation and the discussions of this mailing list.
* Errors and info messaged in Nitro will point to the site.
* I would like to introduce a mechanism of automatically acquiring Nitro
parts/components/plugins on demand from this site (something like an
automatic gen)

I would like to spend the next two weeks planning the site. I am especially
looking for suggestions on the layout of the site. I want the site to be
beautiful, simple and accessible. If anyone can provide links to comparable
sites I would really appreciate it. Of course, general ideas are welcome as
well!

best regards,
George.

--