[Nitro] blow -> "aradine"

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 03:18:28 EST 2007

Hello all

If "blow" does stuff on the web, is a name like

  *  "", or
  *  ""

As web spinning spiders (with side-closing jaws:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araneomorphae) seem appropriate?

Or you can go 'pseudo academic' and pick a latin seeming name or just
interesting name like "arachno", "spider", "spinners" ... (

Thing relating to web or nets ....

Food for thought,

(eat well)