[Nitro] blow -> webits ?

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:16:04 EST 2007

On Dec 26, 2:55 pm, "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <zn... at cesmail.net>
> Trans wrote:
> > Hi--
> > I've gotten a little bit of flack about the name of the "blow"
> > project. So I was thinking of changing it to something a little more
> > obvious like "webits".
> > What do you all think?
> > T.
> Just out of curiosity, what does "blow" do? :)

Blow is a spin-off of Facets. All of Facets' web-related libraries
were separated out into this project. Turned out to be a good move
actually. It's already become a much stronger lib. I recently added an
XML DesignKit and I used to create an Atom builder and I've almost
finished an RSS builder. Of course there are generic XML and HTML
builders too. It also includes some extensions to URI, an html filter,
a css filter, and more.