[Nitro] ERROR: undefined local variable or method `attributes' for YAML::Stream:Class

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 02:50:38 EST 2007

Tom,

I applied your patch and still get errors when trying the blog example:

gmosx at kosh:~/code/public/nitro/demo/blog$ nitro
 INFO: Og uses the Mysql store.
ERROR: undefined local variable or method `attributes' for
Gem::OperationNotSupportedError:Class
  /home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/util/ann_attr.rb:51:in
`serializable_attributes'
  /home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/manager.rb:192:in `manageable?'
  /home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/manager.rb:222:in `manageable_classes'
  /home/gmosx/code/public/og/lib/og/manager.rb:218:in `each_object'

can you please make sure that the blog example runs and send me a new
bundle?

thanks,
-g.

http://gmosx.me.gr