[Nitro] Updated Todolist tutorial

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Thu Dec 13 11:04:40 EST 2007

Reid Thompson schreef:
> Arne Brasseur wrote:
>
>> svn co http://code.arnebrasseur.net/marky
>> svn co http://code.arnebrasseur.net/nitro_doc
>>
>> If the marky/docbook stuff is puzzling just yell. If you want commit
>> access for e.g. fixing typos let me know.
>>
> after installing from svn, what are the steps to generate the documentation
In marky/trunk you can do a "rake package", in the pkg/ directory you
afterwards will find the marky gem. Install it (gem install marky) and
you get the "marky" command.

All the rest I suddenly realise I already explained in the first draft
of the Nitro Documention Documentian, a.k.a. the metadoc. So without
further ado here goes.

You'll need an xslt processor. xsltproc was easy to install on my ubuntu
system so that's the one I'm referring to. Saxon should do the same job,
and there are others.

For PDF output you need something that can convert XML-FO to PDF, I use
Apache Fop for this which I had to install by hand, it's not packaged
for Debian/Ubuntu.

Hope this helps,
(ab)

--
Ein Fuchs muß tun, was ein Fuchs tun muß
arne at arnebrasseur.net