[Nitro] Install your own Nitro dev-branch gems!

Matthew B Gardner weather at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 9 02:13:49 EST 2007

Just to update, I reinstalled darcs, rewrote the todolist example from the
tutorial, and it's working. Switching to the tutorial todolist1, I still get
the generic index page. Please let me know if any further information is
needed to help correct the problem.

Thanks again for all the help...it's nice to see it working!
-Matt