[Nitro] Tutorial PDF

Matthew B Gardner weather at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 9 01:08:05 EST 2007

Using the darcs install, here are the current issues for this tutorial:

Need to install RedCloth and xml-simple.
app.adapter=:mongrel at line 6 in debug.rb causes:

INFO: Starting Mongrel server in debug mode, listening at
`const_get': uninitialized constant Raw::MongrelAdapter (NameError)

I'm not sure if it's just my system, but creating my own version of todolist
or using your todolist1, I get the "You have successfully installed Nitro!"
index page. Was able to get that after I commented out the mongrel line.

The FormHelper mixin works fine now, by the way (at least in your
todolist1) -- was that updated today?

Hopefully this helps some.