[Nitro] Install your own Nitro dev-branch gems!

Matthew B Gardner weather at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 8 03:36:22 EST 2007

Requiring 'view/nform' didn't work, but I think Raw::FormHelper did. I had
already tried this and it booted, but I thought it didn't actually work...I
guess it did...here's the problem:

DEBUG: Compiling 'RootController#index' super-method
DEBUG: SELECT * FROM `ogtodoitem`
DEBUG: Compiling 'index' view sub-method [format: html]

When I go to the index page, it's showing me the generic "You have
successfully installed Nitro!" index. Hopefully the above provides enough
information, please let me know if it doesn't. This problem wasn't happening
prior to the darcs install.

Thanks again for any help,
Matt