[Nitro] Install your own Nitro dev-branch gems!

Matthew B Gardner weather at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 7 14:10:16 EST 2007

That installed them (had to install RedCloth too though, or else raw failed).
Like the other user, I had to add exec permissions for nitro as well. I am
encountering a problem, though -- trying to run the TodoList from the

app.rb:3:in `require': no such file to load -- nitro_and_og (LoadError)
        from app.rb:3

All the packages installed successfully, but maybe there's something else I
need to do?

Thanks again for your help,