[Nitro] Install your own Nitro dev-branch gems!

Matthew B Gardner weather at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 7 04:15:46 EST 2007

Hello -- I followed the instructions here and got:

Successfully installed facets-2.1.3
Successfully installed english-0.1
Successfully installed opod-0.0.1
Successfully installed blow-0.3.3
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)
    Error instaling glue:
        glue requires facets = 1.8.54
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)
    Error instaling og:
        og requires glue = 0.50.0
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)
    Error instaling raw:
        raw requires glue = 0.50.0
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)
    Error instaling nitro:
        nitro requires og = 0.50.0

I installed the patch manually, several times, and got this every time. Is
there something else I need to do?

Thanks for any help,
Matt