[Nitro] Og draft DBI adapter with Sequel.

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:11:44 EST 2007

To be honest I was completely oblivoious to EZ::Caboose - I'd seen the
source file but it set me thinking along the lines of 'laid back North
American wildlife'.
Seriously, I have no idea. I discovered from the post responding to
Trans 'heads-up' about a neat Query implementation that EZ::Caboose
does the same thing.

I'll look into it when I have some spare time ;)
It will be much easier for some one who knows EZ::Caboose to look at
the Sequel cheat-sheet/documentation:
http://code.google.com/p/ruby-sequel/w/list
and pickout any highlights?

Mark