[Nitro] Og draft DBI adapter with Sequel.

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:26:57 EST 2007

On Dec 2, 2007 8:13 PM, Mark Van De Vyver <mvyver at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
> Attached is the 'darcs record; darcs send' of my current copy of the repo.
>
> It contains the prototype/proof-of-concept of a DBI adapter and Sequel
> functionality. Fro further info see some of the specs and docs
>  - the Sequel/Og::Model specs have proved tricky to get running all at
> once and I'm not yet sure what is going on there.
> Better minds might be able to work this out.

I'm responding in half-ignorance.  Sequel looks like a close cousin of the
EZ::Caboose stuff that was absorbed into Og well before my tenure.  Could
you comment on the differences or similarities between the two?

Judson

--
Your subnet is currently 169.254.0.0/16.  You are likely to be eaten by a
grue.