[Nitro] vcr_record, vcr_playback

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:59:16 EDT 2007

Bill,

I added the missing flags --record / --playback, to be used like this:

nitro --record session.rec
nitro --playback session.rec

however it does not work, i get the following error:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/yaml/rubytypes.rb:6:in `to_yaml': can't dump anonymous
class Class (TypeError)

I think the problem are the IO/File objects in the Webrick request/response
classes. Dunno how this used to work. If anyone can have a look at
raw/adapter/webrick/vcr.rb and offer some help, I would appreciate it.

-g.

--
http://www.me.gr
http://phidz.com