[Nitro] Testing the whole website with GET/POST

Bill Kelly billk at cts.com
Thu Aug 30 02:13:24 EDT 2007

Including techniques such as vcr_record / vcr_playback, I was
wondering if anyone might be able to share tips for testing
a site "externally"... ?

For instance, I have a Nitro/Og site that has a reasonable
amount of tests at the model level.  But I don't have anything
testing it yet from the "submit forms" level.

I'd kind of like to be able to exercise the site logic from
the point of view of a "browser".

Anyone have any tips on that?  (Or alternative approaches?)