[Nitro] Latest darcs pull gives errors on postgresql

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Tue Aug 28 17:49:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

>> > I saw a patch related to table name quoting, so I guess this
>> > is related?
>>
>> Yeap, this is related. Jonathan, is it possible that you have a look at this?

I haven't looked at the quoting at all, so I'd have to read the whole
lot first.

> For what it's worth, I was able to kludge around the problem by adding
> the following line to #enchant in og/lib/og/adapter/postgresql.rb:
>
>     seq.tr!('"', '')  ####### <-- ADDED THIS LINE to strip quotes on table name

This is smelly.  :/

Is it assured that the klass::OGTABLE _always_ has quotes G?  If yes,
just do klass::OGTABLE[1,-2] and not the .tr!

Would be great if you could make a patch for that, thanks!

Jo

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png