[Nitro] Nitro

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 06:04:28 EDT 2007

Ditto dan's comment

   _____

From: nitro-general-bounces at rubyforge.org
[mailto:nitro-general-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of George Moschovitis
Sent: Sunday, 26 August 2007 04:04
To: General discussion about Nitro
Subject: Re: [Nitro] Nitro

I've said this before and I still stand by it: I get nitro. It works the way
I want to work. Rails just doesn't. I want to start small and grow into an
..Keep up the great work George,
Dan

Thank you, this is very encouraging. I am kind of putting my ass in the line
by using Nitro on such important projects and it is nice to hear that other
people are planning to use it and (hopefully) help to make it as robust as
possible.

thanks,
George.

--