[Nitro] Aspects

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:01:16 EDT 2007

> The difficulty comes when the methods do not already exist.

yeap, this is the problem. My version (included in the repository code)
handles this
my using a mandatory call to Aspects.setup after all dynamic methods are
defined.
But I think there are still some bugs (for example on bug reported earlier
in this week).

I tried to use the version from facets but I had some problems. Tomorrow I
will review
my version and the code from facets, and I will be in better position to
help you with this.

> method_missing. (Basically imagine every method call being routed via
> method_missing).

this sounds *awfull* to me!

Thoughts?

more thoughts (hopefully) tomorrow.