[Nitro] Nitro

Jan Provazník jan.provaznik at solnet.cz
Fri Aug 24 17:25:44 EDT 2007

George Moschovitis:
> Out of couriosity...
>
> is anyone using (or plans to use) Nitro? Or are you all just interested in
> Og?
>
> thanks,
> -g.

Yes. We are moving our product (WebIS - enterprise groupware, currently
running on +-150 servers, tens-hundreds users per server) on Nitro
framework.

Currently, I'm (quite successfully) testing WebIS with Nitro pre0.50,
but for the present it doesn't use much of Nitro power yet (because of
compatibility with older WebIS version).

I will send some small patches soon - pre0.50 is currently hardcoded to
use CookieSession, and also some of session classes (e.g.
raw/context/session/file.rb) are not prepared for 0.50, but that are
oddments.

Regards, Jenik.