[Nitro] Nitro

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Aug 24 16:45:44 EDT 2007

At this point I would not choose Rails for a new project.  I would only
choose Nitro.

I too have several projects, at least one of which will be
implemented.   Nitro will be the framework.

I'm also willing to evangelize.  I live in Boston and there's a decent
sized community using Rails.     I'd like to give a presentation and
demo of Nitro to a couple of local Ruby users groups, probably in early
November, once one of my projects has some traction.