[Nitro] Nitro

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Fri Aug 24 14:00:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

> Out of couriosity...
>
> is anyone using (or plans to use) Nitro? Or are you all just interested in
> Og?

tough question.  I guess the question comes from the recent discussions
evolving around Og?  I love that the Nitro ML is picking up a little steam
right now.  And any exposure of Og makes Nitro more appealing.

As for me, some of the recent features I don't really use (REST) and I
moved (also due to my recent internship) to something else which happens
to fit my mind slightly better.  It 'evolved' and is quite close to
the nitro way and smells as good as Nitro.

What can I say.  :)

Jo

--
Feel the love