[Nitro] update() conflict

Matthew B Gardner weather at speakeasy.net
Tue Aug 21 07:06:17 EDT 2007

One of my classes uses a Publisher module that defines an update() method,
making it so I can't use the Og update(). I've tried defining an og_update
method by Og::SqlStore.update() and some others, but that's not working. I'm
coming from C, so I'm not entirely sure if that's the correct syntax, and I
can't tell from the Og docs which class the update() method available belongs
to. Is it something this easy and I just need a different syntax, or do I
need to utilize a more complicated solution?

Thanks for any help,
Matt