[Nitro] Nitro>>Developers Center page: some errors

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 00:59:38 EDT 2007

After some reading around I've decided OG will be a worth a shot over AR.....
I encountered some problems working from the page:

Details follow:

A) Under Get Started, the ink behind "The Core developers forum" to
delivers and error page:

 Internal Server Error
 Reload this page. Go to the referer or the home page.