[Nitro] Problem with Og post method

Matthew B Gardner weather at speakeasy.net
Thu Aug 16 02:24:56 EDT 2007

Hello, I'm struggling a little with using the post method. I have two classes,
Root and Account < Root, and I can't get post to work inside of the Root
class. However, it does work in the Account class. When I try to utilize the
method in Root, I get:

`method_missing': undefined method `post' for Root:Class (NoMethodError)

I'm using post with the following arguments:

post :to_world, :on => [:og_read], where to_world is a Root method

The only difference between the two classes, with regards to Og, is that
Account is Timestamped and requires glue/timestamped (though I got the same
errors in Root when I added the same data). Although post seems to work fine
in Account, I did get the same NoMethodError for Account two or three times
in a row, though I haven't been able to duplicate it. It happened right after
I removed my original post method attempt from Root and returned it to

I'd of course like to figure this issue out, if possible, but the purpose is
trying to test whether or not I can place the post method in Root and have
Account#og_read call to_world. This is probably easier to answer?

Thank you for any help,