[Nitro] Preparing nitro 0.50

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:47:40 EDT 2007

George Moschovitis wrote:
>     I'm surprised you didn't leave property as an alias of attr_accessor.
>     I think that's a reasonable thing to do, since it's a simple thing,
>     and will help backward compatibility (and remains available should you
>     ever reconsider the attr_accessor decsision ;)
> well, I will add this again ;-)

But please add deprecation warnings for it.

What I like about Og is that you can code more or less plain Ruby and,
with a few extra moves, get automagic persistence.

James Britt

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly
  universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by
  uncertainty cannot be the truth."
  - R. Feynman