[Nitro] Preparing nitro 0.50

Rui Miguel ravage at fragmentized.net
Thu Aug 9 17:48:30 EDT 2007

All is working now!

I'm using Nitro to develop a little application, so i'll be posting
issues i find.

I have been looking into the code and i find it sometimes fragmented,
mainly form_helper, xhtml_helpers and javascript..., the ones i
looked more.
But i think these are issues to take care in the long run.

looking forward for 0.50 :)

Thanks for the fix,
Rui Miguel