[Nitro] Preparing nitro 0.50

Bill Kelly billk at cts.com
Thu Aug 9 17:45:19 EDT 2007

From: George Moschovitis

> Welcome to the Nitro community!
>
> Which version are you using? Please checkout the repository version:
>
> darcs get http://repo.nitroproject.org

Apologies for the newbie question, but what is the recommended way to
try out the repo version, when I already have various nitro and og
gems installed?

After the darcs get, I have:

/usr/src/repo.nitroproject.org/

  _darcs/  examples/  glue/  nitro/  og/  rakefile  rake_tasks/  raw/  script/

Do I need to install each of these projects, such as glue, og, raw,
and nitro individually into lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/... ?

Or is there an easier way to try out the repo version?  (Maybe
install it in a ~/lib/ruby directory and add that directory to
RUBYOPT?)

Just wondering how the experts do it.

Thanks,

Bill