[Nitro] Preparing nitro 0.50

Rui Miguel ravage at fragmentized.net
Thu Aug 9 09:56:50 EDT 2007

First congrats on the great project!

I'm having an issue. When an error occurs outside the root controller
it renders a blank page instead of error info.

One little question, is it possible to Model.find( :include =>
[model1, model2, model3] ) to use many joins?
and is it possible to select just the fields one wants to see?
Model.find(:select => [:field1, :field2] )

Thank you,
Rui Miguel